• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Points - Highest Point Value in your series???

39 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Just Bob said:

I can see your two registry sets in your sigline. hm

Thats wierd I dont see a sig line in my replies or on any other poster.

If you are on a computer, click your name at the top right, then "account settings," then "signature." That should give you an option to view siglines.

4 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

If you are on a computer, click your name at the top right, then "account settings," then "signature." That should give you an option to view siglines.

Interesting I thought I read that the new software did not support sig lines so I never even looked for them, learned something new today.

28 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Thanks Bob -- I was wondering about that to and thought that it was disabled with the new software. Learn something everyday.(thumbsu

53 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Also, be sure to rotate your computer. This will ensure it hatches at the best time. (If you are on a reptilian computer, do not rotate - that will kill the solid state drive.)

3 hours ago, RWB said:

Also, be sure to rotate your computer. This will ensure it hatches at the best time. (If you are on a reptilian computer, do not rotate - that will kill the solid state drive.)

Which way do I have to orient my rabbit ears to get out of double spacing?

57 minutes ago, Cat Bath said:

Which way do I have to orient my rabbit ears to get out of double spacing?

Put the rabbit ears into an 12-degree yaw; however, if you are using hare ears you must first execute 15-degree pitch-up then a 10 -degree yaw.

10 hours ago, Walkerfan said:

I only notice signature lines and Registry links, when on my PC.  

I cannot see them on my tablet or phone.  (shrug)

That's strange - I am seeing them now on my tablet.