• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a New Holder

4 posts in this topic

I have a cracked holder that I need replaced.  It is one of the thicker slabs, for a Canadian peace dollar.  Where is the form for this?  Is it under the coin submission tab?>  I can't find anything on that tab that says anything about a re-holder.  Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hi Morpheus1967,

You can use the Online form.  When you get to the section to choose a grading tier, you would select NO GRADING TIER and then under SERVICE you will see the re-holder option.

Thank you,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now