• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New ASE collection for YNs or ASE collectors while helping out the AN

7 posts in this topic

Just an idea for YNs or ASE collectors. Why not collect the ANA president slabs (NGC) now being offered by the ANA? While they won't appreciate in value (opinion), it would be a fun collection for some and you'd be supporting the ANA. Beg, borrow - not steal, to crate a full set. 

32 minutes ago, Zebo said:

Just an idea for YNs or ASE collectors. Why not collect the ANA president slabs (NGC) now being offered by the ANA? While they won't appreciate in value (opinion), it would be a fun collection for some and you'd be supporting the ANA. Beg, borrow - not steal, to crate a full set. 

Ambitious project, for sure. But is it collecting coins, or collecting plastic?

2 hours ago, VKurtB said:

But is it collecting coins, or collecting plastic?

There hasn't been a distinction in this for at least 10 years.

3 hours ago, VKurtB said:

Ambitious project, for sure. But is it collecting coins, or collecting plastic?

Not just coin and/or plastic - there's paper too!  :roflmao:

Be the first on your block....

Sorry not one for picking up the gimmick labels.  this subject drives me nuts when tying to acquire a new coin that is in one of these "Special" holders :( ............ crack it out......put it next to a raw one.........  then tell me the difference........

36 minutes ago, Jtnewell said:

Sorry not one for picking up the gimmick labels.  this subject drives me nuts when tying to acquire a new coin that is in one of these "Special" holders :( ............ crack it out......put it next to a raw one.........  then tell me the difference........

Either am I - I do like a good provenance, however. As I said - these will not appreciate (other than for the base metal), but people like to collect -'so why not. The whole idea is the signature for a good cause.