• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercanti Signed Silver Eagles as Subcategory?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

With all of the signature activity going on, is there any movement to add Mercanti's labelling work to what already exists with coins signed by former Mint Directors?  

Is it possible to create a sub-set of Mercanti items, by category?  These seem to command a premium, although most of us collect the coins, not the signatures... Possible?  Or is this something that can be done individually without cluttering up things.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but I'm new to navigating this Site and it is very complex... while well-detailed, I just ran out of time in my searching.

Thanks for your help and opinions, know this is probably wheel reinvention...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, virgobob said:

With all of the signature activity going on, is there any movement to add Mercanti's labelling work to what already exists with coins signed by former Mint Directors?  

Is it possible to create a sub-set of Mercanti items, by category?  These seem to command a premium, although most of us collect the coins, not the signatures... Possible?  Or is this something that can be done individually without cluttering up things.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but I'm new to navigating this Site and it is very complex... while well-detailed, I just ran out of time in my searching.

Thanks for your help and opinions, know this is probably wheel reinvention...

Welcome, virgobob!

A signature set is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set, at this point. We may revisit the idea of a competitive signature label set in the future. If you need any assistance, please let us know, and thank you.

https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/51-ngc-registry-help-and-instructions/