• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Previous owners?

4 posts in this topic

So what happens when you buy coins and the previous owners say the coin is theirs still? I have 2 coins i just baught that are still in other registries.  A pcgs ms68martha washington medal sn:: 81389166 and an ngc ms65 softpack eisenhower dollar in the ogp. Sn:: 4212371002 which it has been 3 days now and i havent heard anything back about it and its not in my registry yet. I the have proof that i bought them if needed . 

47 minutes ago, CoreyJMerrill (lvl. 2 collector; Novice) said:

... it has been 3 days now and i havent heard anything back about it and its not in my registry yet. 

Patience, young Padawan.

NGC is giving the previous owner time to remove them from his/her registry. 

Edited by Just Bob

Unfortunatly life has taught me that if i just let things be, i get the short end if the stick every time, so to speak. I do still try to wait a resonable amount of time though i dont always realise it hasnt been . both coin and medallion are now in my registry and i am super happy to have them.  While i need better pictures i have to say, i am doing pretty well considering how little time i have been involved and with how little money i actually have. NGC should totally make an award catagory for those of us who are broke as a joke and still make the coins happen...i dont even get $900 a month to live on , thats not after bills that is everything i get ,and having been at this for just less than a year and a half , im banging out the coins . i like or love everything i have, albeit for differant reasons, now if only i can find a catagory or two that i can focus on...sorry to ramble...i dont have anyone to discuss this stuff with so i tend to write small books as my comments without realising until its already been done

Anywho, thankyou for the response.  Be well. If you have any suggestions or can get people to look at my stuff and give me advice on anything needing it , id be quite happy about that. 

• Administrator
On 7/3/2020 at 2:18 PM, CoreyJMerrill (lvl. 2 collector; Novice) said:

So what happens when you buy coins and the previous owners say the coin is theirs still? I have 2 coins i just baught that are still in other registries. A pcgs ms68martha washington medal sn:: 81389166 and an ngc ms65 softpack eisenhower dollar in the ogp. Sn:: 4212371002 which it has been 3 days now and i havent heard anything back about it and its not in my registry yet. I the have proof that i bought them if needed .

Hello and thanks for your interest.

81389166 transferred to you on Friday, July 3rd. 4212371-002 was successfully transferred to you on Saturday, July 4th. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist.