• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't add eligible coins to Competitive Sets
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm new to the NGC registry and spent yesterday evening adding my coins to it.  Although a lot of them have been successfully added to Competitive Sets, some of them are not being accepted even though the coin matches the slot.

I sent some requests from the site last night, but is there anything else I can do?  Am I doing something wrong when trying to add them?

Many thanks

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DJM Coins said:

Hi

I'm new to the NGC registry and spent yesterday evening adding my coins to it.  Although a lot of them have been successfully added to Competitive Sets, some of them are not being accepted even though the coin matches the slot.

I sent some requests from the site last night, but is there anything else I can do?  Am I doing something wrong when trying to add them?

Many thanks

Hello, DJM Coins, and welcome!

Thanks for the question. We will send an email with directions to the email address we have on file for you. We do see you have three coins in our administrative queue to be approved right now. (We process those in the order they are received.)

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

I am having this problem too.  I am trying to add the coins:

2845337-016, 2845337-017, 2845337-018

to my registry set Canada/Bullion/Gold Maple Leafs with Privy Marks.  These are the correct coins for the corresponding slots, but NGC keeps auto declining my request to add them to the set.  Can someone manually add them to my set for me, I have the coins in-hand and I was very excited add them to my registry set because they graded so well and they were very expensive.  Josh

0F7CB73F-200F-40BC-B5BD-333D658D21C2.png

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Augustus 70 said:

Hi Ali,

I am having this problem too.  I am trying to add the coins:

2845337-016, 2845337-017, 2845337-018

to my registry set Canada/Bullion/Gold Maple Leafs with Privy Marks.  These are the correct coins for the corresponding slots, but NGC keeps auto declining my request to add them to the set.  Can someone manually add them to my set for me, I have the coins in-hand and I was very excited add them to my registry set because they graded so well and they were very expensive.  Josh

0F7CB73F-200F-40BC-B5BD-333D658D21C2.png

Hi, Josh.

Please follow the "not valid for slot" process. We are happy to assist.We will send directions on how to "edit set" to your email address, in case you are using the new Registry on NGCcoin. Thanks.