• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yee olde question lol

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone have a question so I acquired this coin in a estate auction recently and wanted to get some opinions on this of course instantly thought it has to be fake but actually read alot of these topics on here and other places and wanted to see if anybody could tell me is this worth being graded now I know it has a grainy surface which at first was a dead giveaway but weighed it and no where I can see says copy or has a "R" anywhere on it but as I'm looking on the edge of the coin I find a interesting inscription on it and hope someone could shed some light on this for me appears to be ulcner I do belive but any answers would be helpful thank again and look forward to hearing some opinions!👍😁 P.S. I did not clean it as it came this way

received_239529440451325.jpeg

26980.jpeg

27004.jpeg

26996.jpeg

Thank you😁 now I did do some research on that name and found out ullner was part of a coin collecting group in 1922 which idk back then did they ever grade or stamp thier names on coins as part of thier collections? I'm still trying to find out more about that company but I'll keep trying but thank you for your input really helps knew it might be but unsure