• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A

8 posts in this topic

What’s am I supposed to do after I printing NGC submission form ? 
Do I mail the coins and forms in a box ? 
Or do I wait till I get a package from NGC where I can pack my coins and forms in?

im really confused can anyone please help me out!!!

• Administrator

Hello Alez,

You will need to mail 3 copies of the submission form with your coins to the P.O. Box that is listed on the top of the submission form.  NGC will not be sending you packaging material to ship the coins to us.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 3/4/2020 at 9:20 AM, LISA B said:

NGC will not be sending you packaging material to ship the coins to us.

Although that may not be a bad idea...  I believe your sister company CGC just started offering shipping packs available for order.  Might want to see how much interest there is in that, profitability, and potential streamlining of the receipt process (which tends to be a pain point in the workflow).

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8035/

• Administrator

HI,

Yes, I am aware of that.  At this time I don't know if NGC is going to offer such a service.

Thanks,

Lisa

On 3/5/2020 at 3:36 PM, LISA B said:

Yes, I am aware of that.

Hey Lisa, no offense intended on my part if I came across that way.  Primarily I posted it for others that were not aware of the CGC direction (so they can all start clamoring for NGC to follow suit).  :)

Hi, I am new to this and sent in 4 coins to be graded in January, they said it would take 3-6 weeks, this is the 6th week and still no news, I check the tracking daily, is this the regular routine here? Did I choose the wrong service?

2 hours ago, Abby2020 said:

Hi, I am new to this and sent in 4 coins to be graded in January, they said it would take 3-6 weeks, this is the 6th week and still no news, I check the tracking daily, is this the regular routine here? Did I choose the wrong service?

Welcome to the club