• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IS there a way to EXPORT ...

4 posts in this topic

Curious why this isn't an option considering all the work that goes into creating registry sets.

Is there a way / OR could create a way to EXPORT registry set information into a local file

Via Spreadsheet or PDF file for our personal use.

Thanks 

Mike

On 2/23/2020 at 8:30 AM, jgrinz said:

Curious why this isn't an option considering all the work that goes into creating registry sets.

Is there a way / OR could create a way to EXPORT registry set information into a local file

Via Spreadsheet or PDF file for our personal use.

Thanks 

Mike

Hello, 

Thank you for the inquiry.  The new NGC Registry does not yet have the capability to print reports.  We do plan to add this in a future release.  You may visit the old NGC Registry on the Collectors-Society.com website to export reports.  I will send you an email with directions to your email address on file.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:38 AM, Maribeth said:

Hello, 

Thank you for the inquiry.  The new NGC Registry does not yet have the capability to print reports.  We do plan to add this in a future release.  You may visit the old NGC Registry on the Collectors-Society.com website to export reports.  I will send you an email with directions to your email address on file.

Any chance I could get that information as well?  Thank you!