• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1903 o morgan. whats your best price?

11 posts in this topic

Crack it out and hope they don't notice the cleaning  hope they can pass it off as something it isn't I'm sure it happens but I'm sure we would all hate to have it happen to ourselves 

3 minutes ago, B.C said:

Crack it out and hope they don't notice the cleaning  hope they can pass it off as something it isn't I'm sure it happens but I'm sure we would all hate to have it happen to ourselves 

I actually showed it to 3 different coin dealers before I sent it off. they all offered $400-$500 for it and none of them thought it was cleaned.[ or at least never said as much] so I was a little surprised that it came back details.

5 minutes ago, Bink2090 said:

I actually showed it to 3 different coin dealers before I sent it off. they all offered $400-$500 for it and none of them thought it was cleaned.[ or at least never said as much] so I was a little surprised that it came back details.

Pop that puppy out and take it back to the dealer that offered you $400.

1 minute ago, Six Mile Rick said:

Pop that puppy out and take it back to the dealer that offered you $400.

lol I would feel guilty. but they are professionals. that's the only reason I had it graded. I was afraid they were trying to rip me off.lol

Rotate it in the light and learn what your grading mistake looks like so you can do better next go around. I have done it too on Morgans but --- Cleaned is cleaned and you can't make it go away.