• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Total # of NGC graded coins

2 posts in this topic

Dear NGC, I own a 2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proof $1 American Silver Eagle NGC PF70 First Release coin. I have added this coin to my registry. When I look up the info on this coin on NGC, It tells me that there are 2851 of these coins graded by NGC. However, it does not mention the Mercanti signature as I believe it should. When I look up other coins that I have with the Mercanti signature, it acknowledges that signature and states how many coins that NGC has graded in that grade with the signature. Again, it says that there are 2851 of these coins graded PF 70 by NGC, but I suspect that there is less than that with the Mercanti signature.

Please Advise,

Sincerely,

Salvatore

2019 Enhanced ReverseProof Label.jpg

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Salvatore M said:

Dear NGC, I own a 2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proof $1 American Silver Eagle NGC PF70 First Release coin. I have added this coin to my registry. When I look up the info on this coin on NGC, It tells me that there are 2851 of these coins graded by NGC. However, it does not mention the Mercanti signature as I believe it should. When I look up other coins that I have with the Mercanti signature, it acknowledges that signature and states how many coins that NGC has graded in that grade with the signature. Again, it says that there are 2851 of these coins graded PF 70 by NGC, but I suspect that there is less than that with the Mercanti signature.

Please Advise,

Sincerely,

Salvatore

2019 Enhanced ReverseProof Label.jpg

Thanks for the interest, Salvatore.

The NGC Registry and the NGC Census are mirrors of what is listed in the grading screen. Your coin does reflect as a Mercanti label in our grading system. Your coin was part of a large bulk submission; FIRST RELEASES is the primary description on the label. You would need to contact Customer Service at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646 if you have census questions or if you have questions about your label