• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 different categories for Proof 1986 to date ASE's?

2 posts in this topic

Since the American Silver Eagle is the most popular coin in the world to collect, could we have 3 separate categories for Poof collectors? I would propose the following:

1) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in PF70 only.

2) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in PF69 only.

3) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in mixed proofs.

I know you couldn't or wouldn't do this for other coins, but again I think it makes sense to have these 3 categories for this immensely popular coin and it would add to the fun considerably. Let's do this please !!

• Administrator
On 1/11/2020 at 11:34 PM, Stephen83333 said:

Since the American Silver Eagle is the most popular coin in the world to collect, could we have 3 separate categories for Poof collectors? I would propose the following:

1) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in PF70 only.

2) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in PF69 only.

3) Proof ASE's 1986 to date in mixed proofs.

I know you couldn't or wouldn't do this for other coins, but again I think it makes sense to have these 3 categories for this immensely popular coin and it would add to the fun considerably. Let's do this please !!

Thanks for the interest, Stephen83333.

We typically don't create competitive NGC Registry sets based upon a certain grade of a coin. You may enter your coin in any of the existing competitive sets for American Eagles/Silver Eagles. In the future, we will add Custom NGC Registry sets to the new NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com. We do not yet have a specific date for this. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.