• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Scope
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Looking for some advice; I want to buy myself a scope to hook up to my computer so I can see my coins better and maybe take some nice pics. My eye site is not so good, even with a magnifying glass I have a hard time seeing details.  Something easy to hook up and not outrages in price, Any help would be nice. Thank you in advance for your help.

I have a nice NIKON camera and macro lens with self focus. Download the pics and then I can crop and magnify the pics to see every aspect of the coin.

I rarely pull out the computer microscope.

Edited by Six Mile Rick

2 hours ago, Six Mile Rick said:

I have a nice NIKON camera and macro lens with self focus. Download the pics and then I can crop and magnify the pics to see every aspect of the coin.

I rarely pull out the computer microscope.

Thank you Six Mile Rick.  I never even thought of this, guess I an not only old, going blind, but dumb too. LOL I have a real nice canon camera that I take Pics of all my coins with, (for the insurance man). Now I know why I ask so many ?s. hell you just save me a few hundred dollars. (more coins right)