• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 finally a double die
1 1

10 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, JKK said:

Nah, machine doubling. Notice the shelfy look of the letters, especially the Ss.

Do you think it could be closer to being a deterioration die. Ahahahah lol. Just the outer part of the A is doubled. There's nothing going on in the inner part of the A. Lol you guy's are great, what a year for everybody. Happy hunting to everyone also. 😁

It's a combination of DDO and DDD. Clearly there is die deterioration doubling, but the separation of the serifs indicates hub doubling as well. The upper loop interior hints that it make actually be tripled. We need sharper, cropped images! And take it out of the plastic!

:jokealert:

R.jpg

16 minutes ago, kbbpll said:

It's a combination of DDO and DDD. Clearly there is die deterioration doubling, but the separation of the serifs indicates hub doubling as well. The upper loop interior hints that it make actually be tripled. We need sharper, cropped images! And take it out of the plastic!

:jokealert:

R.jpg

Ahahahah lol, you guy's are cool as heck.

I think it is actually DDT, die doubling trauma. Some visigoths will think you are referring to a banned pesticide, but they probably also drink milk right from the carton.

5 minutes ago, Rummy13 said:

I know that I am new to this, but would it not be better if there were pic of the front and back. Happy Thanks Giving everyone.

I forgot the reverse ??? lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

1 hour ago, Rummy13 said:

I know that I am new to this, but would it not be better if there were pic of the front and back. Happy Thanks Giving everyone.

Good one! (thumbsu