• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1903 Indian head cent
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This one wouldn't happen to be a proof specimen would it. Hmmm, and looks like doubling in one cent.

20190627_234525.jpg

Pretty sure it's not a proof. I also don't see any doubling, though there might be some mechanical doubling I missed. Looks like a decent VF specimen.

Thanks guy's, there's alot on these Indian cents to watch for. Like variety and cleaned or not clean. When I started this hobby I've been told and also reading on line not to clean your  coins. I must been lucky to figure that one out from the start. But really interesting at what I'm looking at in the future of collecting. It don't matter how much I'm into this hobby I will always be a newbie. You will always come across something odd that you might not know about. I'm still hunting for some really cool one's, and will post for sure. 

4 hours ago, Hinkle said:

You will always come across something odd that you might not know about.

You said a mouthful there.

Keep looking :)