• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Searcing for the pop of a particular coin in a specific grade?

3 posts in this topic

Sorry for this newbie question but I can’t find anything I’m looking for in Canadian coins no matter how I word the search.  In this case it’s one of a inexpensive 7 coin set:

2014 Canada S$20 Gilt Seven Sacred Teachings Courage

thanks for looking!

GuitarguyDave

AB1A31A2-298D-4F92-BAA3-A2D0DDD19E03.jpeg

I looked it up under Verify Certification then clicked the Census link from there.  Looks like it's under Commemoratives but you have to switch it over to Proof instead of MS then the list explodes with all kinds of coins listed.

https://www.ngccoin.com/census/world/canada-1968-to-date-including-commemoratives/sc-65/s20/

And just to be clear, it's under "Courage".  Seven Sacred Teachings must have been the name of the series but I'm not familiar with it.

6 hours ago, CRAWTOMATIC said:

I looked it up under Verify Certification then clicked the Census link from there.  Looks like it's under Commemoratives but you have to switch it over to Proof instead of MS then the list explodes with all kinds of coins listed.

https://www.ngccoin.com/census/world/canada-1968-to-date-including-commemoratives/sc-65/s20/

And just to be clear, it's under "Courage".  Seven Sacred Teachings must have been the name of the series but I'm not familiar with it.

Actually all seven are there individually you just have to wade through all of it to find them. They are:

2014 Seven Sacred Teachings was indeed the name of the series.

Courage

Humility

Honesty

Love

Wisdom

Truth

Respect

Thanks again for your assistance!

Dave