• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970 Lincoln cent appears to have a large 1 in replace of the T in cent on reverse has anyone ever seen anything like this??

3 posts in this topic

The 1970-D I once owned was really beautiful. Almost glossy like, I sold it to a guy who fell in greater Love...it may have been a star. Upper level but the reverse had typical fading on the letter like Ops...Can't remember about small 70 or large 70...could have a misplaced "D", I'll have to check. I have a hard picture in my storage.  Another post I made without the pictures!!! I have been saying that enough...trip to Bank is Coming on some other stuff too!!

Your coin Op got me thinking of how cool 70-D can be....thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites