• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1898 Swiss Gold 20 Francs

5 posts in this topic

Another gold piece I recently picked up, and I was wondering if anyone could take a stab at guessing what the grade is on this coin? I was thinking AU 55 or 58? Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Peter

og.JPG

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2656.JPG

25 minutes ago, asdfgh said:

I like that design. I have a few myself. Sorry by I stink at grading gold coins.

I think my pictures are just really bad. I need to step up my camera game.

10 hours ago, BipolarBaby said:

I think my pictures are just really bad. I need to step up my camera game.

Yeah, no offense, but they are just too fuzzy for me to be able to give a grade opinion. I can't do any better with a cell phone, though. That is why I usually use my digital camera for coin and token pics.

7 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Yeah, no offense, but they are just too fuzzy for me to be able to give a grade opinion. I can't do any better with a cell phone, though. That is why I usually use my digital camera for coin and token pics.

Yea, I've been thinking I need a camera for quite some time. Anyone have any suggestions on a cheap camera that takes good pictures? I haven't looked through an actual camera in over 20 years.