• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is my NGC registry set??

2 posts in this topic

It's been some time since I last checked on my Registry Set..

Since then it looks like there is a new format everything looks different and I cannot locate any of the coins in my registry set that I had prior to all the changes.  I spent the better part of 1 week, almost 60 hours taking pictures and loading these coins, 1 by 1, and typing all the data into the Proof Variety Washington Quarter registry.  I was ranked #4 in the Proof Variety Washington Quarters and took a break and now I log back on and cannot find any of the coins, pictures or data that I loaded in...

Can anyone direct me in the right direction do I have to reload all these coins back into the database or is my old set buried somewhere in the database??.  I sure don't want to spend another 40 hours plugging keys and reloading the coin information and pictures back into NGC database when I already done this!!.

DAC

• Administrator
1 hour ago, "DAC" said:

It's been some time since I last checked on my Registry Set..

Since then it looks like there is a new format everything looks different and I cannot locate any of the coins in my registry set that I had prior to all the changes.  I spent the better part of 1 week, almost 60 hours taking pictures and loading these coins, 1 by 1, and typing all the data into the Proof Variety Washington Quarter registry.  I was ranked #4 in the Proof Variety Washington Quarters and took a break and now I log back on and cannot find any of the coins, pictures or data that I loaded in...

Can anyone direct me in the right direction do I have to reload all these coins back into the database or is my old set buried somewhere in the database??.  I sure don't want to spend another 40 hours plugging keys and reloading the coin information and pictures back into NGC database when I already done this!!.

DAC

Hello, DAC.

Please check your email address that we have on file for you, so we may assist you in finding your account. Thank you.