• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misspelled Label

3 posts in this topic

What do you do in the event of a misspelled label?  Certificate #4818036-041.  Disney Villain series.  You spelled villain wrong on the label.  You spelled it villian.  It is supposed to be villain.  You have the a and the i backwards.  I also have a coin from this series, the Disney Series, from the Jungle Book.  There is a misspelling on one of those as well.  The correct spelling is Shere Khan.  You have it spelled Shere Kahn on the label.  Thanks.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. I apologize for the error on your coin labels. Please submit the coins on a new invoice and write "Attention Matt Gens. Mechanical Error-mispelling." Notate the error on each label and our team will have this corrected and shipped back out to you free of charge. Please be sure to fill out the coin information and declared value fields. Can you please provide the coin certification number or coin types as I would like to check our database? If you have any further questions, please email me directly at matt@ngccoin.com. 

1 hour ago, Matt G said:

Thank you for your question. I apologize for the error on your coin labels. Please submit the coins on a new invoice and write "Attention Matt Gens. Mechanical Error-mispelling." Notate the error on each label and our team will have this corrected and shipped back out to you free of charge. Please be sure to fill out the coin information and declared value fields. Can you please provide the coin certification number or coin types as I would like to check our database? If you have any further questions, please email me directly at matt@ngccoin.com. 

I have sent you an email with the cert #'s and photos of the coins.  Will wait to hear back from you before sending in.  Thanks.