• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[SOLD/CLOSED] 3 FB Mercury Dimes in old holders

1 post in this topic

I'm clearing out some more duplicates and am listing them here first before trying anywhere else.  Along with the date and mint mark, the assigned NGC value is listed before the amount I would like to get for each coin.  After checking several other venues where similarly graded coins are available these are priced lower than any I've found. 

While the images are representative of the coins being offered the images are nowhere near the high-end quality of those exhibited by others.  The white balance has been adjusted and the image cropped but there has been no other juicing.  Payment is via Paypal, shipping is free, and you have a week to return for full refund, no questions asked, so long as the slab isn't damaged in any way.

Thanks for looking and coins will be added as time permits!  

Here are 3 Mercs in early generation slabs with each coin exhibiting different amounts of toning.

1942 Mercury Dime, PCGS rattler slab MS65FB - NGC Value: $48 - Asking price: $35

1942-D Mercury Dime, NGC no-line fatty slab MS66FB - NGC Value: $60 - Asking price: $45

1943-D Mercury Dime, NGC no-line fatty slab MS65FB - NGC Value: $45 - Asking price: $32

Take all three for $101

1942DimeObverse.JPG

1942DimeReverse.JPG

1942DDimeObverse.JPG

1942DDimeReverse.JPG

1943DDimeObverse.JPG

1943DDimeReverse.JPG