• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACG Federal Lawsuit has been Dismissed!

18 posts in this topic

May I ask if this means the entire thing is done with or are parts still active?

They're through in Federal court. The Florida case is still active, but they haven't done anything with it in nearly a year.

On the advice of my lawyer I will refrain from posting a 893applaud-thumb.gif emoticon as it might be interpreted by some unnamed TPG as me being happy about this and an intentional act to inflict emotional distress on that unnamed TPG. Instead, I will sit here with no emotion eating a yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Does the plaintiff have to pay all the defendant's attorney fees? Can the court order this.?

TRUTH

Does the plaintiff have to pay all the defendant's attorney fees? Can the court order this.?

TRUTH

In the case of frivolous lawsuits, yes. Since only PCGS, ICTA, ANA and Heritage were served it will be up to them. The judge's ruling clearly indicates this was a frivolous case.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised. They had no case.

BURN ACG!!! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

I guess you can post here more! thumbsup2.gif

I certainly won't hesitate to post here now when I see something interesting.