• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

custom registry sets

3 posts in this topic

i apologize if this has been discussed already, but I would love the following feature added....

if you have a custom set with 10 coins and they are listed as 1, 2, 3, etc.  and you wish to add a coin into spot number 6.  I wish that you could do that and the other coins would all drop down one spot automatically, rather than now having two number 6 coins. 

thanks so much

• Administrator

Thank you for the feedback, Davids5104.

You may actually number your slots however you wish. We suggest that you leave an incremental gap between the numbering of your existing slots, so that when you add a new coin in the future, it is simple to place it where you wish to appear in the set. For example, you could number your existing slots 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc. When you have a new coin you wish to add, you could number that slot 25, if you want it to fall between the coin you have in the 20 slot and the coin you have in the 30 slot. I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need assistance in the future. You may easily reach us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.