• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1965 BU kennedy rolls

8 posts in this topic

I bought a roll from an estate sale because the two end coins have a bit of rainbow toning. The rolls were priced at 68 dollars. Melt of course is a bit over $50. What is the going rate on this type of roll?

thanks

Awesome, I don't know about the film- I just use acetone as non-destructive. I'd look for the DDR-004, then scrutinize the obverse, and reverse of all coins to look for new varieties. If none- I'd put the best in 2x2's, and dump the rest in junk silver pile unless you can sell the BU's for $4-$5 a piece.

What is the going rate on this type of roll?

thanks

For future reference, I strongly advise asking this question *before* you buy a thing.

you are probably right. i knew what melt was so i took a chance since i saw 2 with toning. I figured I could not have been off by more than a few dollars. I guess i will go snag the rest tomorrow

Every year or so, I buy and download a CDN greysheet, the version that has BU roll prices. You bought at under bid for both MS and SMS. They do not have a circulated roll value.