• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess what I got today?

14 posts in this topic

"Brown" dropped off a care package for me today... It was a box full of John Reich Journals, complete from genesis to late '02. Included in it are the latest census surveys, including rarity ratings, of the various Bust denominations.

I haven't opened the box yet, but am considering doing a "Demi Moore" on my bed with them!

smile.gif

EVP

Actually, my dog often does a "Demi Moore" on my (our?) bed over whatever I have laying there at the time.

I guess she's allowed... She looks much better au naturelle than I do! lol!

EVP

Don,

Think Demi Moore, rolling around on *your* bed with whatever... Then, replace that image with my totally beautiful and playful dog (C0cker/Shih-Tzu mix). Then, replace that image with ... well ... never mind!

lol!

Seriously, though, I am very excited about the JRJ's. Unfortunately, it reminds me that I promised Brad Karoleff that I'd write an article for the summer JRJ issue. Procrastination is the thief of time!

EVP