• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sent My First Submission In today

22 posts in this topic

Consider luck wished.

Now the hard part starts. The waiting.

I hope that you get all the grades you are looking for.

I really do wish you the best of luck with the submission and let us know when and how the grades turn out.

-------------

etexmike

Good luck the waiting will KILL you!

I remember my first submission.It was to ICG grin.gif

It was an economy submission with intercept shield.

There were only 3 coins and the results were as follows.

1) pr67 1963 half dollar

2) stunning 1881-s morgan MS63 with frosted devices

3) an absolutely killer pr68 DCAM 1964 kennedy and yes the grade was correct.I loved that coin but then I sold it frown.gif

Again good luck 893crossfingers-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

Make sure post grades and if possible pics grin.gif

Ted-----Do wish you luck. Hope it turns out well for you. But do have one piece of advice. If, by chance, it does not work out well, do not loose faith or heart. Pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes. Then go again. Truly hope you will not need this advice and that high grades are in your future. Bob [supertooth]

Submitting coins to NGC has been a fun experience. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif To think, all that time (and money) wasted sending coins to that other place.... frown.gif

DUDE you cant dis HRH on a forum he doesn't own frustrated.gif!!!!Oh wait 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you can 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

WOW thanks everyone for the kind post. I will post my coins as soon as they are sent back to me. And yes im already counting the days.

WOW thanks everyone for the kind post. I will post my coins as soon as they are sent back to me. And yes im already counting the days.

1) How about a little info on the coins. What are they, what grades are you expecting, why'd you send them in, etc?

2) What tier did you use? NGC is running behind right now, so you might be counting a lot of days.

2 2000 1$ Millennium Silver eagle

2 2000 D 1$ SACAGAWEA Millennium Set

1 2005 W 1$ Silver eagle Proof

I used the Early Bird Via the certificate for 5 free subs.

As I stated I am rather new to coins and started with SAE's. and Im in hopes these are all 69-70's with the SACAGAWEA's as exception I felt are 67's

As I stated I am rather new to coins and started with SAE's. and Im in hopes these are all 69-70's with the SACAGAWEA's as exception I felt are 67's

Someone correct me, plz, I didn't think u could use the 5 free on sets????????

Someone correct me, plz, I didn't think u could use the 5 free on sets????????

I would imagine you could use it for anything if you paid the additional charges.

Chris

Just to make clear:

2 ea 2000 1$ Silver eagle coins from the Millennium set.

2 ea 2000 D 1$ SACAGAWEA Coins from the Millennium Set

UPDATE:

How long from the day it shows this till coins are graded?

Depends. The way it has been going lately, your coins sit in Received status for quite a bit of time before they move into Scheduled For Grading. If this happened with your submission, expect about 2 weeks before grades are posted. If not, expect longer.

UPDATE:COIN GRADES

001 2000 EAGLE MILLENNIUM SET S$1 MS 69

002 2000 EAGLE MILLENNIUM SET S$1 MS 69

003 2000 D MILLENNIUM SET $1 MS 67 PL ( SACAGAWEA )

004 2000 D MILLENNIUM SET $1 MS 65 PL ( SACAGAWEA )

005 2005 W EAGLE S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

I am Very happy with my results. This was my first submission. After Many days and hours selecting the coins from those I have. I did receive the grades I felt each was. With exception of the one MS 65 . Thanks everyone for your support and kind comments.

Wow, good grades. Are you satisfied? Of course the MS 65 you are probably not satisfied with, but the rest of the grades are pretty nice. I am waiting for my 5 free submission coupons from joining NGC. How long after you joined did it take for you to get your coupons?

AlixTCat

How long after you joined did it take for you to get your coupons?

It took about 2 weeks.

And yes I am very happy Thanks.

UPDATE:COIN GRADES

001 2000 EAGLE MILLENNIUM SET S$1 MS 69

002 2000 EAGLE MILLENNIUM SET S$1 MS 69

003 2000 D MILLENNIUM SET $1 MS 67 PL ( SACAGAWEA )

004 2000 D MILLENNIUM SET $1 MS 65 PL ( SACAGAWEA )

005 2005 W EAGLE S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

I am Very happy with my results. This was my first submission. After Many days and hours selecting the coins from those I have. I did receive the grades I felt each was. With exception of the one MS 65 . Thanks everyone for your support and kind comments.

BRAVO!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif