• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1942 PDS Washingtons for the B Dansco

5 posts in this topic

As you know, I started collecting toned raw Washingtons for the Dansco, and given coin collecting OCD eventually branched out in to an A, B and C Dansco set. Here's the B set. In the next week or two I'll also post the A set, AND my slabbed Registry set. The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

bc1942_rWA2o5t_zpsotvhtgip.jpgbc1942_rWA2r4t1_zpstm2ypeds.jpg

bc1942D_rWAo3_zps8cd67f33.jpgbc1942D_rWAr2_zps8b77e407.jpg

bc1942S_rWA2o5th_zpsc5709cc8.jpgbc1942S_rWA2r1col_zps6dbb8fce.jpg

I enjoy these Washington's when you post them SkyMan- this is one of my favorite series. I'm curious about the 1942-P you posted- did you see the indentation at the 7 o'clock position on the obverse rim? Doesn't look like a hit but uniform, and curious on your thoughts.

Thanks,

Rich

Thank you guys, glad you like them!

I enjoy these Washington's when you post them SkyMan- this is one of my favorite series. I'm curious about the 1942-P you posted- did you see the indentation at the 7 o'clock position on the obverse rim? Doesn't look like a hit but uniform, and curious on your thoughts.

Thanks,

Rich

I believe what you are seeing is more a function of light angle then anything else. I believe it's just a rim ding.