• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Francisco Giants and the Baseball Hall of Fame Coins posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My new custom set!

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my new custom set I put together. It is the Baseball Hall of Fame coins featuring both the team logo label and the 2014 World Series Champions label for the San Francisco Giants.

Both labels are very hard to find on the open market since NGC didn't accept direct submissions for the labels back in 2014. Then, this summer NGC announced that they will except submissions for the team logos, so I sent in the coins I have to get re-labeled with the Giants Logo.

Now the 2014 World Series Champions are a different story....I can't find them anywhere. So if anybody can help me out with the last 2 coins that I need...the 50c MS version and Proof $1 version... it would be great!

Thanks and the best of luck with your collections!

Jeffrey

17648.jpg

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter