• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER Eagles and Canadian Maples posted by Rick's Keepers

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Did you guys and gals get your 2015 and 2016 coins?

Friends,

As I snoop around looking to see where the next Silver crunch will show itself I found something interesting.

Since JP Morgan Chase Bank has found a loophole in selling silver it has been purchasing Silver like CRAZY after all charges were dropped from the scam.

Here is the scam -- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-pappalardo/gold-silver-trading-bigge_b_706594.html

Since all charges were dropped they are keeping a clear book so they don't get any more court time. Purchasing up to 100 Million oz. of Silver Eagles and Canadian Maples each year. Melting them down and making 1000 oz. bars. ---- CRAZY!!

Here ---http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/no-jp-morgan-is-not-buying-silver-eagles/

Melting that many eagles and maples will obviously make a difference in future values.

Just My Opinion!!

Rick

See more journals by Rick's Keepers

Well that was entertaining. Got my laugh for the day.

Post a six year old article about a "scam" that is basically the fact that futures contracts on silver don't actually have physical precious metal backing them, something that has been known for like forever (well over fifty years).

And follows that up with a claim that J P Morgan has been buying up 100 of million ASE's and melting them down every year. Now ignoring the fact that that would require J P Morgan to have melted down almost every ASE that has been made, He then posts an article that proves that they would save hundreds of millions of dollars by simply buying the metal and not buying it in coined form. The article he posts proves his claim is false!

It was all so CRAZY that I just had to post on it!! I was really re-interested in the scam last week as a friend here asked me about scams. He is a seller of Top pop foreign modern coins and was asked from a client about a 1500 oz. silver paper purchase, ---- That got me started. :grin:

Rick

Oh no you didn't. :banana:

Not me brother!! I was just having a good time doing a search on catch up. That is the red sauce for hot dogs and hamburgers ------- or to cover up the reality of J.P. Morgan Chase's honesty. lol