• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are these ANA medals never for sale......?

7 posts in this topic

I've seen so many with 20 or 30 years worth of bars on them. You add the year for each convention you attend. A friend has one going back into the 70's....How come I never see them for sale? I have never seen one on ebay. They must be pretty common......

ana%20medal_zpsezvvzvq2.jpg

Paul

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

ANA memorabilia is not likely to appear on eBay, if that's where you've been searching. It's more often sold by dealers in medals or even numismatic literature dealers through their catalogs or websites. This occurs typically when a longtime member passes, as they're disinclined to let go of sentimental items in their lifetimes.

That's interesting Dave.....I was just thinking that I have seen so many of them, I couldn't figure it out.What you say makes sense.

Paul

i do not have the answer to that but maybe i should start going and see if i can get a few. i like what i see.

Very good Johnny.....1982 was the only ANA that I made it to. An 8 hour drive to Boston, stayed at a friends house, had the time of my life.

i do not have the answer to that but maybe i should start going and see if i can get a few. i like what i see.

Very good Johnny.....1982 was the only ANA that I made it to. An 8 hour drive to Boston, stayed at a friends house, had the time of my life.

way cool a place to stay and the price was right. glad to hear ya had a good time