• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two new NGC acquisitions

10 posts in this topic

fc82275d.jpgfc82275c.jpg

My first star coin, a 67*.

fc822764.jpgfc82275f.jpg

Wild color on this piece. The darker areas are actually lime green. Not something you see every day on an Indian Cent. 66RB.

Funny thing, when I saw the title, the first thing that popped into my mind was more forum members that are going to be over here instead of across the street.

As for the coins, the dime is beautiful. I'll have to take your word on the Indian cent.

Yeah, this board does seem to be more active. I hope it maintains the atmosphere it has, though, and not turn into a carbon copy of across the street.

In any case, that is a beautiful merc! Must be superbly lustrous, too. Wish I could see it in person.

Neil

Great coins Keith! That dime would be a perfect match to a 44-D I just picked up! In my most hypnotic voice: You will send it to me NOW!

Hoot

If the IHC looks like I think it looks then it is a coooool coin. The Merc must have tremendous luster and is no doubt gorgeous.

Keith,

That dime is beautiful - congratulations. Er, I mean, that dime is truly fugly - I'll be glad to help and take it off your hands for ten bucks... smirk.gif

One day I hope to have a star coin of my very own.

Beijim