• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

here's a nice Peace dollar for your grading pleasure

13 posts in this topic

all good grades, I knew this one was going to fool no one. I said 67 when I saw it, sure is clean for a Peace dollar even with that milk spot and I would be a proud owner if it was mine. (I sold my entire coin collection to be able to finance my present sets or it would be mine)

I guess everyone has weighed in on this so here's the pic. The coin was listed on ebay at the time I posted this but I don't know the whether it is still available but I do remember it was priced fairly for the quality. My personal opinion is 67 or better- I have seen plenty of MS67 and MS68 coins and not a single one was as clean or eye appealing as this one. Like I said, if I wasn't collecting half eagles and needed so many expensive rarities to complete that set, this coin would grace my collection. Definitely a condition rarity at the MS68 level imho. Thanks for the opinions and comments, always like seeing what others think!

161479.jpg.0674eac00470a219def7bcf67877a80b.jpg

That's the most beautiful Peace Dollar I have ever seen! MS66 with a GREAT chance at MS67!

I've never seen a nicer one, definitely should be considered for a resubmission