• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEEDED: NGC MS67 or Better 2001-D RHODE ISLAND

11 posts in this topic

With some recent acquisitions from SixMileRick, I've been able to complete my '00 year of the statehood quarter registry set with the '00-P New Hampshire NGC MS67! Also, I bought from him the '01-D New York in NGC MS67, so I only have 1 more coin to complete the '01 year.

So, I'm currently looking for the 2001-D Rhode Island in NGC MS67 or better... Anyone have one?

This is for my registry set, which thus far is #20 for NGC-only coins:

Phillips' NGC Only Statehood Quarter Set

This coin seems to be another one of those harder to find ones.

Looking forward to hearing from folks!

:takeit:

Van,

Buy a few rolls and send them to me. I'll find at least 1 good one out of 5 rolls (mint sealed) or so. They are not on the dealer priority list so you need to search if you really want one!!

Rick

NGC shows 53 in MS67 and 3 in MS68. An example will show up, just check eBay regularly and have it automatically generate you an email when one lists. If you resort to submitting several coins, you are going to pay much more than the value of the coin to "make" a MS67 that you may be able to purchase for certification costs or less.

P.S. There is an example on eBay that is priced rather strongly, at about $15.50 with shipping as a starting bid. It would seemingly be cheaper than the submission route. The caveat is that it is in PCGS plastic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/371569254055?item=371569254055&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true

Thanks Rick and coinman!

Not quite ready to do the roll search yet...

Yeah a lot in PCGS plastic seem to pop up, but so rare in NGC.

I would pay a premium...