• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 55 Year Journey of Coin Collecting part 16 of 20 posted by danny0603

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Submission #1- In the Books

I was so excited to receive back my first submission to NGC. It took several hours for me to scan all of the bar codes into the NGC app and then take four screens shots of each coin.

Fortunately, I had created a custom set of all of the coins submitted using the "Raw" designation. They were all in one location. All I needed to do was redefine the coin by putting in the certification number. I then replaced the stock photos I had used with the actual photos.

I also use the custom sets for my storage designation. I write on each box's lid and on the end the box number. Now all I had to do was change the name of the custom set from "Sent for Grading 1/25" to "Storage Box 8".

I have submitted (and they have received my second submission) and I am preparing my third batch for submission.

17272.jpeg

See more journals by danny0603

I know. I was hoping that since the dimensions were 40 mm by 40 mm that it would fit in a smaller slab. I have the complete set of World Heritage Icons but I know the others are too big. At least the Madonna fit in a small one.