• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1951 Jefferson Proof Nickel

6 posts in this topic

I happen to know that seller and their photos, and there is no doubt that it could be a high grade, super great coin. On the other hand, it could be a PR62 and the photos would exactly look the same regardless. So my guess is that those are great looking photos of a proof coin that's anywhere from a pr62, to a pr69....

I happen to know that seller and their photos, and there is no doubt that it could be a high grade, super great coin. On the other hand, it could be a PR62 and the photos would exactly look the same regardless. So my guess is that those are great looking photos of a proof coin that's anywhere from a pr62, to a pr69....

The coin I received is a brilliant 65/66. "Their photo" is worse than a stock photo because it is not representative of any coin I would likely receive. It shows a coin that is high grade and CAM or DCAM.

10422648_large_zpswwdplq5z.jpg