• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1952 Franklin

12 posts in this topic

I'll guess MS67. And, while the bell lines don't look full in the image, often, the lines can look full in hand, but not in images. So a FBL designation would not surprise me in the least.

Edited to add: A star designation wouldn't surprise me either.

I'll grade the color "very attractive, especially for the date."

Those pictures tell me absolutely nothing about the luster, strike, or surface preservation of the coin. Thus, I cannot give you a grade estimate based on those pictures.

(In other news.... who does your pictures? They show the color well, but aren't really showing the coin well at all, in my opinion)

I'll grade the color "very attractive, especially for the date."

Those pictures tell me absolutely nothing about the luster, strike, or surface preservation of the coin. Thus, I cannot give you a grade estimate based on those pictures.

(In other news.... who does your pictures? They show the color well, but aren't really showing the coin well at all, in my opinion)

BlueCC

I'm Frankly (pun intended) flattered by the MS67 and MS66+FBL guesses.

But NGC is a bit less generous. It is a very nice coin with no scratches, just some obverse luster grazes. Thank you all for playing.

1952_zpsycbezlt2.png