• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A genius idea!

8 posts in this topic

So I was staring at my one of my slabs, and came up with a great concept: MINIMALISTIC coin grading!

So we've all had enough of regrading, + grades, and silly designations, right?

Well, here's our fix!

The new system: :P

Encapsule your coin with Minimalist Coin Assessment Group, or MCAG. It will be graded as follows:

Circulated, or Uncirculated.

Polished, Damaged, Questionably Toned.

Die varieties will also be added.

That's it! Submissions will be $40/coin.

Initially, ANACS was a lot like that - basic info, no krap.

Well....there's always the new company "Face Value Coin Knowledge and Understanding" where the cost of grading is the face value of the coin but no one bothers to authenticate it.Perfect for all those pieces of "questionable authenticity" coming from China and Colorado.

Initially, ANACS was a lot like that - basic info, no krap.

Well....there's always the new company "Face Value Coin Knowledge and Understanding" where the cost of grading is the face value of the coin but no one bothers to authenticate it.Perfect for all those pieces of "questionable authenticity" coming from China and Colorado.

Maybe you could make an effort towards being more like early ANACS ? hm

There are always lumpers and splitters.

When it comes to the animal kingdom, there are those who fret about genus and species those who only think about those that taste good and those that don't.

BTW, the thing in my avatar is delicious.

:)