• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confusing...

9 posts in this topic

I think you mean "icons." An "avatar" is an active code that performs certain functions.

If you want to put the photos at the bottom of your posts, just go back to the set up screens and add the image URL just as you did to post the pictures here.

You have two beautiful Franklins, Danye.

As for your Avatar, at the top, click "My Stuff" -> "My Profile".

Scroll to the bottom, and you'll see a form you can use to set your avatar.

Nice franklins indeed but I would shrink the sig by about 50%, its a bit distracting. Looks like they are your main post each time. You can then make the pic a link to a bigger pic as I have.

Nice franklins indeed but I would shrink the sig by about 50%, its a bit distracting. Looks like they are your main post each time. You can then make the pic a link to a bigger pic as I have.

This is a good suggestion.

It is a good picture of some great coins, but you don't want it to be too big.

This is a good suggestion.

It is a good picture of some great coins, but you don't want it to be too big.

That is indeed a good suggestion. So how did you make that link?

And how do I get my profile image to be a coin that's not 2x2 pixels?