• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noop - My first gold coin

15 posts in this topic

Nice pick up, Mumu, but I think that particular piece is aluminum-bronze in composition (unless, of course, you meant gold coloured)

The KM#E10 is gold, not aluminum-bronze (that's the KM#E8). It has a mintage of 60 pieces.

Very nice new pick up mumu.

The KM#E8 is also an Essai. That's what the E stands for. It has a mintage of 70 listed but ive not seen one.

The KM#E8 is also an Essai. That's what the E stands for. It has a mintage of 70 listed but ive not seen one.

That newp is truly stunning! (thumbs u

I love Essai pieces! They are low mintage, usually great care is taken with the strike, and they are very interesting in the sense that they are sometimes not even designs used for circulation coins (or have been tweaked a bit for circulation strikes).

But the KM #25 is not an Essai ... which is the one I first believed it to be.

I have a matching MS 62 KM 25 which pairs up nicely with it. I think I have a thread on it around somewhere.

I'm guessing the confusion might be on the OP stated as MS 62. It should read PF62. Storks 65 is a PF65

Very valuable and collectible NGC label error.