• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1988 1 onza BU libertad Double Die

8 posts in this topic

Can you add a new line to add the 1988 1oz BU libertad Double Die? I see there was a new line added for the 1987 DDO and i would like to add my new 1988 DD to the registry set. The 1988 Double Die is a new discovery and the one i just had graded was the first one to be graded by NGC. So far there are 10 1988 known, this variety was discovered by a guy in Connecticut. I will be sending in 2 more next week for grading.

Thanks

Tom

• Administrator

Hello, Tom.

Points are not generated until a graded coin is entered in the slot. If necessary, when you have your graded coin in hand, please follow the directions, below. Thanks very much.

RE: **NGC: Coin is not showing as AVAILABLE or is NOT VALID FOR SLOT

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column. Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive a message that says, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

Whe 1988 1oz BU libertad is the toughest coin in the series and worth more than any other coin. Why would the 1988 DDR be worth so much less? The DDR is now the toughest coin to find and at the moment there are only 10 that are known. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Tom

• Administrator

Hello, Tom.

We assessed the score for the Mexico 1988MO DDR MS. Any adjustments are now reflected there. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.