• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THAILAND COINS UPDATE

6 posts in this topic

I have 4 graded Thai coins that I cannot enter into the registry as there is no place for them. Two of them were issued in silver proof and MS and, of course, the proof is the best. It would be nice to be able to add all the coins, including ones that grade MS instead of proof. Here are the 4 I am asking about.

2612429-001, 2612429-005, 2612429-002, 2622951-005.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, najat, and thank you for the inquiry.

2612429-002 and 2622951-005 are already available in this set:

Category: Thailand

Set Name: Silver 50 Baht Type Set, 1971 - Date, Complete

We are working on this set which will accommodate your 100 Baht:

Thailand: Silver 100 Baht Type Set, 1974 - Date, Complete

Thank you, and please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future.

I understand that the two are available but I have to choose between the proofs, which have a higher score, and the MS which are lower. It does not let me pick both, which I think it should since they are different type coins....proof and non-proof. That was my inquiry is why can't you add both proof and non-proof so both can be listed if a person has both.

Maybe I should ask.....can I pick both for that slot or do I have to pick one only? I know it shows both when I want to enter it. As an example I tried entering 262295-005 separately in an open slot but it won't let me do that.

• Administrator

najat,

Thanks for the clarification on your request. We put your other coin into your set for you. There is now an MS slot and a PF slot. You may only display one coin in a slot in any NGC Registry Set. Please let us know when we may assist in the future. Thank you.

Thanks much for doing that. There are many of the proof versions that are also made in non-proof versions so I know it can be confusing at times. I kind of figured you could only display one coin in a slot and that's why I was trying to get both in the list. After all, I have a goal of being #1 in all the Thailand categories!! (finally)

Came upon the same problem in the 20 baht list....my coin #2622951-006 is an MS version, BE2539(1996) and it will not let me enter it. There is a proof and a non-proof version of the coin. It doesn't even show that I have one even though I sent it in to be graded in the past. I had the indication that someone would be reviewing it and get back to me. Same thing with #2612429-005, 100 baht silver brown antlered deer, MS66. You have the listing there but it won't accept the coin when I type in the label number. The above two are the only ones that I have left to get entered until my new submission gets sent back to me, which should be next week.

Thanks for your help!!

• Administrator

Hello, najat.

We received your automated request through the system today and added your DEER coin this morning. For any registry assistance or questions in the future, feel free to email registry@ngccoin.com. Thanks very much.