• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943 WLH....What do you think..Grade posted

12 posts in this topic

Eye appeal is just awesome. Rainbow AND target type toning are 2 huge plus factors. I'm in the MS 66 range on this one with a (+) being a strong possibility.

Common coin but not for common coin money.

I'll abstain from offering a numerical opinion since I have seen the coin in hand, and I don't want to reveal the results. I will say 1) I think the coin looks much better in hand wth better luster than the photos show and 2) I would not be surprised if the coin were to be color bumped a bit higher in the future. I hope you enjoy the coin as much as I enjoyed owning it.

If you ever sell it, and If I am still collecting, remember me. ;)

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. As coinman pointed out the picture does a great job illustrating the color, but does not do well with the luster or the sharpness of strike. When I first unpacked the coin I knew the color was going to make me go wow, the unexpected wow was the luster. Thank you coinman, and yes if I ever decide to sell it you will have first option.