• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

time for coins to reach europe (Munich) once shipped

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering how long it normally takes for package of coins to reach Germany once shipped from the US. Fedex would only normally take 2 days max. Yet it seems coins shipped by NGC can take a while longer - is there a reason for this. Just curious as i hate waiting for my lovely coins to be back home :)

I'm not sure on timing for FedEx.

USPS will take a week or more depending on different checkpoints in Germany. All packages go to New York - customs, then onward to the country they are destined for. I have shipped to New Zealand many times. 7 to 10 days for package arrival.

Is NGC sending it to you by FedEx? I need to check into FedEx for future sales outside U.S.. I know USPS does not insure packages once they leave the country. Although the packages were low value, the not insured always bothered me till they arrived safely.

Rick