• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's here!

11 posts in this topic

As some of you may know, or not know, I asked a question a few weeks ago about some GSA Morgans. After looking at the coins I decided to go with the '84. Today I went to the post office and picked it up. When I opened up the package I was stunned! It was gorgeous! It is nearly free of marks, it has a two tiny marks on liberty's cheek. The lustre is amazing, and the repunched date shows up very well. I will be sending it to NGC tomorrow to try out the new service. I'm hoping for a good grade that makes it worth the money I paid which makes this the most expensive coin I have ever bought. (of course the price may look like mere pocket change to some of you) Wish me luck! laugh.gif

P.S. I will try to get some scans of it tonight.

118687-gsa.jpg.5e00f41f550f254fd43b80981355493e.jpg

THat looks like a very pretty coin Joe! Do you have a picture of the reverse? Let me know how the new service works out, I am thinking of using it for a GSA Morgan I have.

Good catch and good luck. I've got a GSA 85-CC that's an absolute GEM...except for a stinger on the nose that would probably pull it down to no higher than 63, so I'm not gonna bother to send it in.

a neat

eye appealling!!! in demand coin

a super coin

let us know what happens with the grade

i assume you will send it in to get is certified at ngc in the original holder with ngc putting a band on the holder and not cracking the coin?

sincerely m ichael

i assume you will send it in to get is certified at ngc in the original holder with ngc putting a band on the holder and not cracking the coin?

Correct.