• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this Look AT or NT

14 posts in this topic

The pictures are not the best, but it is all I have to go off. My question is what are your thoughts AT or NT.....If you want to take a stab at a grade it would also be appreciated.

z6Hqx0KxR36xJalAlsAh_1914.png

Sy1EZnWuS32j7Imfnizw_1914o.png

Is your white balance set correctly? If the background is actually white, or a lighter color, then your white balance is off and so are the colors on the coin.

Hey Six mile Rick... ive seen more than plenty naturally toned coins where blue is inside and not at the rim... in fact, when toning progresses through the color spectrum and then starts over, the edges will at thaT point appear to not be toned aT all but the middle is. Not sure if that makes sense

Thanks everyone...something about it seems off to me also, I know the color setting in the pictures are wrong but it still does not look right to me. But I am no expert so no idea. Biggest problem is I would have to buy it first to see it in hand.