• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LATEST REVERSE PROOF DOLLAR SET ON EBAY posted by Mr Anderson

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Is this really a Johnson worthy of a perfect score

301783880953 ebay item number

So I just have to wonder if this is really a 70 set... would it be more like a 68 or 69 at best? If so, I wonder if the price for this set will reflect the reputation this service has for over grading...

thought I would post this up in case you might like to watch what it goes for regardless... the NGC and PCGS sets shouldn't be far behind... right? :)

See more journals by Mr Anderson

Unless you have tooo much money it is better to wait a few more months to get a reverse proof for your president set. Prices will be lower in January and population reports will be better informative for purchases. :)

O-K --- So you finish the year out with a 90% complete at Rank #6 Pres. Proof Set!! (shrug)

$1000 cost per reverse proof president coin this year may very well be worth $100 to $300 NGC list value next year.

Go Rank #1 :whee:

Rick