• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coins for Sale -

6 posts in this topic

Paypal accepted and prices include shipping. 14 day return if not satisfied. Coins normally ship within 24 hours unless I am at a show or the USPS is closed for a holiday. You can e-mail me at: mike@dixonshows.com or call me at (301) 788-6232

***********************************************************************************

42dime1.jpg

42dime3.jpg

1942 Mercury Dime PCGS First Generation “Rattler” holder MS65. This coin has blinding luster and at first glance you would think it is a proof. Nice pristine holder that came out of an old collection that was sold to a dealer in Baltimore. He had numerous rattler and doily holders and this was the best of the lot. $55.00

************************************************************************************

44TONMER.jpg

1944 Mercury Dime PCGS MS66 Toned. The obverse has that honey/lemon/copper color with the reverse having the same on the right hand side with gun metal blue on the left hand side. $100.00

************************************************************************************

36609610011.jpg

1917 Standing Liberty Quarter Type 1 NGC graded MS62FH plus CAC stickered. Very Beautiful first year, bare breast coin that is 100% original and unmolested. These are becoming increasingly more difficult to find that have not been dipped white. A magnificent coin for the type coin collector. $315.00

27183521.jpg

1879 S Morgan Dollar MS62 Toned in an Old ANACS Small holder. Toned in a quarter crescent moon from about 3-8 o’clock on the obverse with the reverse having pinkish/lavender toning around the rims. Looks like the photograph. $80.00

19848120011.jpg

1881 S Morgan Dollar NGC MS65. Bright, vibrant colors on the left obverse with the reverse being blast white. $165.00

31146780101.jpg

1883 O Morgan Dollar MS64 Toned NGC. Obverse toned with the reverse being white. When you tilt this coin, you experience a myriad of colors. $90.00

32324750151.jpg

1885 O Morgan Dollar MS63 Toned NGC. This coin has more red around the rims than the photograph captures. The lines are not scratches, but breaks in the toning. Nice, affordable toner that you will enjoy for the price! $75.00

26158190041.jpg

1885 O Morgan Dollar NGC MS63*. Another beautiful Morgan dollar where the picture captures the true beauty of the coin. $165.00

26158190011.jpg

1885 O Morgan Dollar NGC MS64+*. Very few coins earn both the * and the +. This is true Rainbow Toning. The photo captures this magnificent Morgan dollar! $225.00

167146231.jpg

1889 Morgan Dollar PCGS MS65. This coin is in an old, no prong, holder with the coin being reverse up. Beautiful coin with a flashy and intense cobalt blue tone. This coin is beautiful and it jumps out of the case at you! You’ll be glad you purchased this toner! $350.00

45879801.jpg

1901 O Morgan Dollar ANACS MS65. I cannot say anything more than what the picture says for this stunning coin! $175.00

27153741.jpg

1922 D Peace Dollar ANACS MS64 Old Small holder. Beautiful toning on a coin that has multiple die cracks on the obverse. The first die crack is from below the R in LIBERTY to the rim at 3 o’clock, the second is from the rim at 3 o’clock through the neck and ends below the point of the neck and the last is from the L in LIBERTY to the rim below the G in GOD. The reverse has a die crack from the rim above the U in UNUM to the I in PLURIBUS. Could be a VAM, but I do not know. $200.00

10189440161.jpg

1923 Peace Dollar PCI MS62 Toned (10 digit holder). The toning on the obverse is a slightly darker sea green than what the photograph picks up with the reverse toning being slightly darker. By slightly darker, I do not mean a dark tone. The coin is lustrous and looks to be an MS64. $100.00

09Linc2.jpg

1909 Lincoln Cent PCGS MS64BN. This Lincoln has more blue/green and orange than what the picture picked up and is in a new PCGS holder. While walking the floor in Baltimore this coin "POPPED" as I walked by. $125.00

ddoanacs1.jpg

1995 Double Die Lincoln Cent ANACS MS67RED. This is Die One or the major doubled die for 1995. The picture is the actual coin and the insert of the doubled LIBERTY is of the actual coin taken with my Dino-Lite Digital Microscope. If you don’t own a double die, now is the time to purchase one! $65.00

L1cError1.jpg

No date Lincoln Error MS65RED PCGS. Zinc planchet Double Struck with Both Strikes being 95% Off Center. Very nice error that brings about many conversations when shown. $95.00

ShieldNickel.jpg

1866 With Rays Shield Nickel Raw Fine. This coin exhibits a Repunched date or a broken die at the date. A very large date picture is shield.jpg $85.00

38Jeffery.jpg

1938 Jefferson Nickel PCGS MS67. This Jefferson has blues and reds around the rims with a light golden tone, which does not show in the picture. Population of 25 in MS67 with none higher. Price guide is $340 and there is only one for sale I can find for $400. I offer this at a very reasonable price of only $250.00

39R401.jpg

1939 P Reverse of 1940 Jefferson Nickel PCGS graded MS66. Gorgeous coin which has a wisp of light golden yellow around the rims on both sides. Another coin which was originally in my personal collection of Jefferson nickels put together in the 1980s. $40.00

40D1.jpg

1940 D Jefferson Nickel PCGS graded MS66FS. Gorgeous coin which has a wisp of light golden yellow around the rims on the obverse, and some gold and reddish blue on the reverse. This coin was stored in the same album from my personal collection of Jefferson nickels put together in the 1980s. $44.00

41D1.jpg

1941D Jefferson Nickel PCGS graded MS66FS. Gorgeous coin which has a wisp of light golden yellow around the rims on the obverse, and some gold and reddish blue on the reverse. The toning on this coin and the previous 3are from the coins being stored in the same album from my personal collection of Jefferson nickels put together in the 1980s. $30.00

43Dnick1.jpg

1943 D Jefferson Nickel ANACS graded MS64. Awesome golden bronze tone on the obverse with the reverse having some pastel blue mixed in with the golden bronze. $21.00

1950DNick1.jpg

1950 D Jefferson Nickel ANACS graded MS66 5 Steps. Stunning golden bronze tone on both the obverse and the reverse. A picture of the steps is attached. $40.00 ************************************************************************************

54SnickError1.jpg

1954 S Jefferson Nickel ANACS graded MS64. The dies used to strike this coin were warped. You can see the problem on both the obverse and reverse with the reverse being more prominent. I sent it to ANACS, but they do not recognize the warped dies as an error and would not annotate it on the holder. $25.00

58DNick1.jpg

1958 D Jefferson Nickel ANACS graded MS65 5 Steps. Solid white blazer! A picture of the steps is attached. $24.00 ************************************************************************************ 59dime1.jpg

1959 Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS65FB. The colors are vibrant, not washed out like the picture shows. Own it today shipped for only $20.00

20center1.jpg

1875 S Twenty Cent Piece Raw. A natural light grey color, no problem coin that will fit nicely into any type set. $125.00 ************************************************************************************

46sQ67.jpg

1946 S Washington Quarter MS67 ANACS. Very lustrous coin that has golden brown toning around the front and “jail cell” stripes on the reverse. If you like Washington quarters, you will love this one! $70.00

77sSeated.jpg

1877 S Seated Half Dollar Raw. Nice, very good condition coin that is a natural gray color and has never been cleaned or played with. $40.00

95sBarber.jpg

1895 S Barber Half Dollar Raw. Nice, circulated coin that is a natural gray color and has never been cleaned or played with. $15.00 ************************************************************************************

41Walker.jpg

1941 Walking Liberty Half PCGS MS65. This coin came out of an original roll and you can tell it was on the end as witnessed by the folds of the wrapper on the reverse. The obverse has a light sky blue tone, as does the reverse. $125.00

43AWalker1.jpg

1943 Walking Liberty Half ANACS MS63. This coin is 99% white with just a dusting of toning around the obverse rims. $48.00 ************************************************************************************

45WL1.jpg

1945 Walking Liberty Half ANACS MS65. This Walker is blast white and looks like it was minted today! $95.00

46Rattler.jpg

46Rattler2.jpg

1946 D PCGS MS64 BTW Commemorative Old Rattler Holder. I always hate to hear “this one is undergraded”, but this BTW is undergraded! It has the original holder style toning on both sides. If you are looking for a coin that will receive the ‘gold bean’ this one is a candidate. $75.00

66Frank.jpg

1963 Franklin Half Dollar Proof 66 or better RAW. This coin is brilliant and is free of major distracting spots. The coin is not cameo, but will make a nice addition to your collection. Franklin half proof type coins are currently cheap. $15.00

hdusa.jpg

Harley Davidson & United States Military medal. The obverse has the Harley Davidson theme with the reverse showing the 5 Branches of Service; Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard. This is not made of silver; it is silver color with black words. Medal is about 1 ¾ inches and comes housed in an air-tite holder. $15.00 ************************************************************************************

57dhalf1.jpg

1957 D Franklin Half PCGS MS64FBL. An original Mint Set coin that exhibits the tones you would expect. The picture is accurate as to what this coin looks like. $48.00

Larger picture is in original post.

66Frank.jpg

1963 Franklin Half Dollar Proof 66 or better RAW. This coin is brilliant and is free of major distracting spots. The coin is not cameo, but will make a nice addition to your collection. Franklin half proof type coins are currently cheap. $15.00

27153741.jpg

1922 D Peace Dollar ANACS MS64 Old Small holder. Beautiful toning on a coin that has multiple die cracks on the obverse. The first die crack is from below the R in LIBERTY to the rim at 3 o’clock, the second is from the rim at 3 o’clock through the neck and ends below the point of the neck and the last is from the L in LIBERTY to the rim below the G in GOD. The reverse has a die crack from the rim above the U in UNUM to the I in PLURIBUS. Could be a VAM, but I do not know. $200.00