• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1973 S Ike, Anyone care to grade?

8 posts in this topic

My thoughts as well. I was leaning more into the 68 arena. I have examined closely quite a few slabs fron the NGC database and this coin looks as good or better than most of the 67 & 68's I looked at.

The pictures are out of focus and underlit. Almost anything could be hiding in there.

The streaky/hazy toning is somewhat unattractive, and will bring the grade down (and will also preclude a 67 grade).

If I saw this on Ebay, and I was interested in the coin, I would pay a 65 price and hope a 66 coin showed up - but wouldn't be surprised with a 65 either.

The streaky/hazy toning is somewhat unattractive, and will bring the grade down (and will also preclude a 67 grade).

If I saw this on Ebay, and I was interested in the coin, I would pay a 65 price and hope a 66 coin showed up - but wouldn't be surprised with a 65 either.

I agree