• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deleted

10 posts in this topic

You should give Michael a heads up that his youtube videos state:

I also sell coins from time to time, please check out my current inventory of coins at:

But then the link to his site isn't there.

I also sell coins from time to time, please check out my current inventory of coins at:

YouTube unfortunately cuts off the description portion right at that line. To see the rest, including my link to my site, you have to click "show more" just underneath the description section.

Thanks for the nice comments regarding the photos. I try to make photos and videos as accurate as possible so that there are no surprises for the eventual buyers. These are a couple of really neat dimes and I'm happy to help sell them.

YouTube unfortunately cuts off the description portion right at that line. To see the rest, including my link to my site, you have to click "show more" just underneath the description section.

Yeah yesterday it wasnt revealing anything.

Back to topic though, that pl is awesome. Right time I'd be in the hunt for it.

Thanks for the nice comments regarding the photos. I try to make photos and videos as accurate as possible so that there are no surprises for the eventual buyers. These are a couple of really neat dimes and I'm happy to help sell them.

You have done a great job, and it is very much appreciated! (thumbs u