• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a surprise I got when I returned home and found that the a set was updated.

3 posts in this topic

4 REVERSE PROOF coins added the Presidential Dollars, 2007-Date, Proof set

What a surprise I got when I returned home from a bone marrow transplant in NYC.. Spent 5 months away from home and my coins. I have been working on the Presidential Dollars, 2007-Date, Proof set. I had all except the year 2015. Went on Ebay and found them at a good price. When I finished entering them I noticed that there were 4 coins added to the set. REVERSE PROOF of Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy and LBJ to my surprise. I am looking for some 70s to add but can not find them. And if I do they will be too expensive for me for such a small set. Well I might not finish my set but I still have my health God willing.

Happy Collecting folks.

See more journals by DVD Home Studios

Ed,

Check the bay for raw sets still in mint shipping box. There are 2 set and 4 set sealed for sale at around $75 and less each. Of course as these ungraded sets sell off and get graded we will then see plenty of graded reverse proofs for sale. What the price actually drops to --- who knows.

Rick